Much of the content may be a bit dark, but it is not necessarily in chronological order. There are no dates, because I don't think it matters if I wrote it 3 years ago or yesterday. I decided to write for me and I know most of the time I feel like writing is when I have something I need to process or work through; this is really my only place to come to and release.

I am not miserable, I am just healing.

This is why I do my what I do :)


"This will be our last Christmas as just the two of us, and we wish to thank everyone ... for their fabulous efforts in helping us become parents and for helping make our dreams come true, finally. Yeah!!!!!!! You should all feel very proud to be doing what you are doing, as well as feel rest assured in the knowledge that you have genuinely made a difference in the world. So ThankYou, from the bottom of our hearts."

~Intended Parents

1 comment:

  1. Awww..that is sweet. Merry Christmas, Michelle.
    ~Pat~

    ReplyDelete

This is a place of positivity. Any comments found to be counterproductive to growth will be deleted. Thank you!