Much of the content may be a bit dark, but it is not necessarily in chronological order. There are no dates, because I don't think it matters if I wrote it 3 years ago or yesterday. I decided to write for me and I know most of the time I feel like writing is when I have something I need to process or work through; this is really my only place to come to and release.

I am not miserable, I am just healing.

Double Life

How can I put into words what it is like to have your identity stripped from you?

You have to be someone else most of the time... to save yourself the headache. But how much of the headache is saved when trying to be two people hurts your head? ... and your heart?




It kind of goes against everything I have ever stood for. I am not ashamed of me or anything I have done. So, why now, must I hide from the most positive, influential, and life-changing contribution that I have made to this earth for the sake of answering a few less questions?

Have they no idea what they have done to my life, my home, and my trust?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I get it... but I don't understand why. You shouldn't have to hide anymore. How long do they want to HIDE you? You use your name, right? Do you have to lie? Pisses me off!

    ReplyDelete

This is a place of positivity. Any comments found to be counterproductive to growth will be deleted. Thank you!